Monday, April 30, 2012

The Annoying Hobby Part II

FOR THE nth TIME




News Flash:  I  just lost my wallet for the nth time. How am I going to be rich with this kind of hobby? Dang. I could not explain what happened. But then, I could say that what had happened was was was [insert a word which is synonymous to unintelligent and not sensible]. Yeah. Stupidity got no cure. 

So yeah. Midterm exam's done and tomorrow's a holiday. Speaking of  tests, I became high and low in answering  the questions. High because I did answer everything but low because I'm not sure if my answers were right. Haha. 

BTW, I went to Rockwell Powerplant Mall yesterday to buy my brother's request to me.I saw Jake Cuenca and my kilig timer lasted for 2 seconds. Haha. I then mailed the package the day after yesterday which is now before going home. I'll blog about the parcel next time. Wishing that the addressee will be glad about my brother's effort. 


I also changed my Twitter User Name to @flerygodmother.  Follow me. But then, I'm not sure if  I'm going to follow you back. Hahaha. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Wallet Queen ka na mega, next time i sav ena ang wallte mo kag ihatag na lang sa akun para di sayang. Hahaha :p

    ReplyDelete