Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Fly Flery, Fly.

Fly Flery, fly.

Long time no post. Got nothing to rant about. Got no time to think on what to blog. And lost the feeling to share what's up with my life.

I've been VERY busy for my 9-unit-summer-class and been reading Robert Fulghum's "Everything I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten". I borrowed the book last week and I haven't returned it till now (The due was last Saturday). As much as I wanted to read it during my wee time. I could not. I do not know why. I must say, it's a good book. 

Yeah. By the way, I'm also busy fixing my room. But then, I lost the feeling of of of...making it fixed. Haha. I suck in blogging. I might post some photos of my chamber in the future; which I think is impossible.  

As much as possible I'm doing my best to make this summer vacation exciting. Everybody's been whining about the hot weather. Duh. It's summer. What do you expect? Snowflakes? Kelan pa ba naging malamig sa Pilipinas? Haha. Been sweating like a pig? I know the feeling but then, sanay na ako. 

Another thing that make me busy this summer is PHOTOSHOP! Yeah. Been doing .gifs and some stuffs. I want to learn Adobe After Effects but my  unit couldn't handle the software's ka echosan. I'll just spend my time exploring Adobe Premiere. 

Or maybe spend my time blogging. Hahahaha. Bye. 




No comments:

Post a Comment