Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Wishlist

I am wishing everyday. Hoping that everything that I needed most will be given to me. But, I want to receive some things this Christmas. Things that can make me smile. To tell you, I am not a 'magamit' person. I am practical. 


But I really want to have these things:


I have been wishing to own this gadget since last year. But until now, I am using my  3-year-old Sony DSC-G1 Digital camera. Pathetic ei? Haha.


This will surely help a LOT for editing and video making stuffs. I think desktops are more hassle free to use than laptops. Plus, Apple got an amazing Video Editor. 


Since China phones and  cheap dual sim mobiles got 'uso', I have not owned any branded phones anymore.  Haha. I am currently using a Cherry Mobile Phone, it serves as my alarm clock. Now, I really really want to own a Blackberry 9800. BBM, Tweeting, plus on line surfing in your hands with this sleek phone izz awesome.

Yeah. I am that 'ambisyosa'. Hoping that I can receive all these things as a Christmas gift is impossible. But. But. But. There's more Christmas to come. And I am wishing everyday.  


Christmas is not about the gifts you receive, it's all about the love that you give.




-Fleryberry.



No comments:

Post a Comment