Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Annoying Hobby

It seems that losing things is now my hobby. I have been bringing my lunch since Monday to save money. And for an instant I lost my handy-dandy-dirty-pouchy without even knowing where I misplaced it. Did I really misplace it? Grrr. Katangahan nga naman! So, I do not have any money to spend for social life. I have some plan to go to Ayala and I got so many plans in my mind. Hay. I need to buy a decent wallet. A wallet. Not a pouch. 

K. Moved on. Money is just a paper. Life is priceless. I am not rich. I over reacted. I only lost P 275.00. Enough to buy Vanessa's journal and diary. 



BTW, I got a new hobby. It's not annoying. Actually I'm having fun in doing things like this. I know, I know. I'm not that good...but there's this thing called "room for development".


Personal Symbol No.1

Personal Symbol No.2


Yeah. I'm currently addicted in making GIFs. To those who are interested to know how to put up things like this. Just comment and I'll make a tutorial. (Naks. Gumaganon) Hahaha. Loko lang. 


Good Night!!!


Last one. 


GOOD NIGHT!



2 comments: