Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Left 4 Dead and Ayala Triangle

We got no class, so, Marnelli asked us to eat with her at McDonald's Pedro Gil. She wanted to eat hotcakes, which were only served before 10:30 am. As usual, she came late.Buhbye hotcakes! We went to Robinson's na lang to have lunch. I ordered chicken burger with fries and I was so clumsy that I spilled my drinks on the countertop. Buhbye soda! Hello H2O. 

Left 4 Dead. I played this game before and it was fun! I even screamed 'nanay' at the internet cafe because I was surprised with the hoard of zombies that were attacking my character. I missed playing computer games. When Manel asked us to play L4D. I agreed right away. It was Agel's first time to play. Haha. The funny part  was that she was following her character's head movements. Haha. Before, we play rockband a LOT. Its more expensive but it gives more satisfaction than video games. =) We're broke, we decided to play L4D na lang. 

Then, we ate at McDonald's. Stayed there for a while because we're waiting for Manel's friend to arrive. We talked a lot about everthing. We went to school na lang to wait her friend. BTW, I tried to find  Tom Hanks' dvd  movie collection, unluckily, I found nothing. Her friend finally arrived, they gave us a lift then dropped us at Quirino.


I asked my mother if they wanted to go to Ayala Triangle. My mother said 'yes'. Yipee! I witnessed and got kilig for the second time. I do not know why but the lights give me happiness.  We had dinner in Chicken Inasal Bacolod at Paseo Center . I wonder, do they require their waiters to speak in Ilonggo?  I ordered Ysabella's Chicken and I made the right choice!


Ayala Triangle. =)




I'll be there again tomorrow with JP and Anna. Hopefully!


I just love Makati!


That surprising moment when SULTAN KUDARAT's Monument can be found in Makati. 


Ang pangit ko talaga mag blog. :/ 

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha. :D ikaw na nag-blog about Ayala Triangle! o.O Niceeee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naman. Hahaha. Mag ba blog pa ako ulet about dyan. May experiment kasi ako. =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just thought of dropping by your blog and check it out. Great posts and photos you have. Keep it up! Hope you can visit mine as well. xo

    itsNikki
    Fashion blogger
    http://www.itsnikki-goes-trendy-chic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete