Monday, November 28, 2011

Haha.

I got my jersey last week. We had our first and second game. We lost. But I am happy because I did my best and I was able to steal twice and shot a point. I did not care as long as I am enjoying the games. I was the certified wallflower of the game because I did not do anything but to stare on what everybody's doing. 
One of the reasons why I joined the team: JERSEY. I look so 'payat' in this photo.
photo c/o nobe 
November 25 and 26 were days to be remembered.

I am starting to hate Saturdays now because I am going to have classes on these days. I hated the fact that I am not going to have that all-day-sleep anymore. A class on a Saturday from 2 pm 'til 5 pm is a total crap. A tutorial from 1 pm to 2 pm is.... I really hate Algebra. I took it during High School and passed it during my Freshman days in College. I hated the fact that I needed to take this subject AGAIN. (Kainis kasi yong curriculum, gulo much) The bright side is that, I am going to receive daily allowance for six consecutive days. 

I am looking forward for the upcoming youth camp in our school on the 7th and 8th of December. I do not know why. But I feel so excited to attend such activity. And I want to meet these people from Zambales on the 9th. I could not still believe that 39ers will be served to these people. They deserved more. But there is still a lot of time to think. Maybe people will change their mind that if you really wanted to help, SAGARIN na lang. Haha. Kbye.


BTW, my professor in Spanish reprimanded me about my "magulong buhok". I do not want to comb my hair! Big deal, ei? "Mag-ayos daw ako". I do not care. I go to school to learn. 

20 days to go! December break na! I'm so excited! 




No comments:

Post a Comment