Saturday, March 2, 2013

It's more fun when it's free.


     After a tiring week, we decided to go to SMX Convention Center for the Chefs on Parade 2013 event. I did not really want to go there because I want to take a rest and I did not have any moolah. But then, I only paid for the taxi fare. Haha. Lucky me. 
      


             Free taste. Everything's not free but I can say that it was worth it. 


Elegant table setting. The event was not just about food. From table setting to bar tending. I think it's a nationwide event because I heard some folks speaking different dialects.


 Candy. Ibong Adarna, entry by Lyceum of The Philippines. I asked my friend if what this thing is made up of. She said that it's a candy. And I did not ask her again. Haha


Sweets. 

     
Girlfriends. Anna was part of the competition. She's going to be a chef but I'm still best in terms of cooking "sinangag". Haha

"Sa mga itsura palang ng mga pagkain nabusog na ko. Parang may effect na, kakainin mo pa ba 'to? Sayang kasi." - Flery, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment