Saturday, February 9, 2013

Kung Hei Fat Choi!



I decided to go to Binondo with some friends just to feel the Chinese New Year vibes. I have never seen the place at night and I'm happy that some of the photos that I took were...haha.   

We looked for a place to grab some dinner but all Chinese Restaurants-especially the good ones were full. Mang Inasal FTW! 



 Taoist Priest at Binondo Mall





Dragon Dance
Last day of having a good sleep and all day marathon. I can already feel the pressure. Chill. 

Hello, year of the snake! Ssssss. 

The people who made my day. 

Noob. 


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Awww ka dyan! Hey, post something naman in your blog.

      Delete
  2. Sweet mo fle :) haha Sge magpost ako,pero hndi pa ngayon :) Dhil sayo nainspire ako mgblog eh :D

    ReplyDelete