Monday, February 4, 2013

IT'S ALL ABOUT LIVING THE GOOD LIFE


It was my first time at Eastwood, and I enjoyed it. Well, I did not go there to shop. I  wanted to see and to feel the sosy vibes. Kidding, my Nanay wanted me to accompany her, and to be her official photographer for the day. That's how we bond. But I don't trust her to take my photos. Hahaha.

"It's all about living the good life"


My favorite pair for now. 
How do I live a good life? 


Making people around me happy. 



Getting what I need and knowing what I want. 


Movie treat for myself. 


Eat.



Pray.



Sleep.


4 comments:

  1. New shoes. New watermark. What else is new? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good life! it's been a while. haha. dugay na ko wala nakabasa diri. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ney! Dugay naman gani ko wala kahapit sa blog mo. Hehe. Good life kuno ah. Pambawi sa
      stress sa school. :P

      Delete