Saturday, January 26, 2013

University Week 2013






It's my 3rd University Week in my school, pero wala pa din akong swerte sa BINGO. So far, this's the best University Week I've ever attended. It's far better than last year's. The school was able to force the students to attend the activities with their "passport strategy". Hahaha. I attended all activities. Yes. I'm active. 

  
 On the first day, we had the Fun Run. Yes. I woke up very early just to attend the activity. It was a 2 kilometer run. LAME. Hahahaha. 

CASE. 1st Runner Up, Cheer Dance Competition
 


CBM. Champion

Basketball Championship. CASE vs. CBM
CASE won. 
Basketball Girls. CNAHS vs. CBM
CBM won
 Next year, we're going to beat CNAHS and we'll going to play for the championship. CASE Revived!

                                             
             
Human 100
I still suck in blogging. I'm looking forward for next year's University Week. It's my last. I'm hoping that CASE will be the CHAMPION! Hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment