Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Here's my 2013, From Me To You


Hi! It was a fun-filled 2013 for me and I did some stuff that I didn't expect to do. You know, I will always be that girl who would rather...well let's say that I like Demi Lovato's "This Is Me" song from Camp Rock. Fave part is the "I've always been that kind of girl that hid my face". LOL. But then, I guess, this year, I experienced and tried a lot of things outside my comfort zone. 

It's my last year in college, so why not try everything and say YES all the time? 




School. I'm a lazy kind of student. I don't want to do homework and I don't even study for exams. But when I do...I just don't know what to do with my life. I like to do extra co-curricular activities more. Still, I always make sure that my GPA will make my parents' money worthy for the fee. 

The Paulinian made me very busy this school year. I'm happy that I said YES when I got invited to join the org because I was able to apply my so-called-photoshop skills. I only use them for fangirling before. Haha. If you want to see some of my works, just visit The Paulinian on facebook.  Like the page as well! People from TP made my last school year extra special. You get to do your stuff and you get to know other people! Cool. 

Manila Food Junkies, our thesis. Who doesn't like to eat? A research about food and social networking sites. Sweet. The only thing that I care less about is the paperwork! Visit MFJ so you can help us in terms of analytics and hits. 





Outside School. I haven't traveled that much this year. (Naks, as if nag travel last year ng sobra) We went to Iloilo last May and I enjoyed the trip but my old hard drive got busted and all of my files from October 2012 were gone. Some of them were my Iloilo Trip photos. Poof! Va-va-voom! I got so much hate to the world during those days. 




Pilipinas Natin, OJT, and Nation Building. Last sembreak, I joined a camp that was organized by our school and Pilipinas Natin. After that I participated in other activities that were also coordinated by the organization. It's nice to help others, just so you know. In fact, I decided to do my OJT in their office. My 150-hour service was all for Super Typhoon Yolanda Operation Walang Iwanan. I cried a lot when it happened and my supervisor almost sent me to Tacloban to document the relief operations. But it did not push through because the schedule was indefinite. Our office is somehow connected to Malacanang, Office of Special Concerns to be specific, share.  

Ask me if what are the things I learned during my training, go. Ask. Ok. I'm proud to say that I learned a lot. I learned how to use my phone; talk to other people;  how to make project proposals, budget, travel orders, and etc. I'm happy that they treated me as their kapatid and not as a student trainee from St. Paul. My 150-hour-training somehow made me to like our government. What I meant was it made me love our country more. Yes, I love you, Philippines! Very much.






Friends, parties and other activities. Another thing that's part of my 2013 remembering self is the spiritual retreat with the AB Psych. They're cool! They didn't make me feel that I'm not part of the group. I was not able to attend the scheduled retreat with my classmates because I was sick due to restless nights doing some commissioned projects. (Basta, they made my 2013 special)

 I met so many people this year and some of them became my friends. I was able to expand my circle and connections. They shared their time with me and we made unforgettable memories. 

BTW, I also tried to get drunk this year but Jack Daniel's wasn't able to do so.




Marami pa naman akong kwento ngayong 2013. Text nyo na lang ako (09153993008) di ko nga lang mahanap kung nasaan na cellphone ko. At baka di ko din makwento lahat kasi mas naka-save sa experiencing self ko kaysa remembering self ko ang mga naganap. Kaya maghuhugas na lang muna ng mga plato si Nanay.


Hello, 2014




-Fleryberry.










No comments:

Post a Comment