Sunday, September 1, 2013

Bucketlist No. 56



Bucketlist No. 56, checked! Wow. I finally got a chance to watch Juris Fernandez's show at Cash and Carry Makati last Saturday. And I will also watch her other shows this September. Yes. (Pagnagkapera)


Dear Bucketlist, 

         "Kinikilig ako. Kahit ako lang mag-isa at walang kasama sa fangirl moment ko. Grabe yung tuwa ko. Di ko ma measure. Umaapaw. Kahit muntik na kong masubsob sa bus, ay, nasubsob pala talaga ako kasi feeling ko lumulutang pa din ako nung pauwi na ko. Iba pala talaga ang live performance kaysa mp3. Hindi naman dahil iba yung pagkakanta. Pero yung feeling kasi na nasa harap mo mismo kumakanta. Iba eh. Nakakabuhay ng dugo. Kiligz. 

        Gusto ko na talaga MYMP (Make Your Mama Proud) kahit nung elementary pa ko. Iba kasi hagod ng boses ni Juris. Nakakatunaw. Kahit wala kang boyfriend sige, parang meron na din." 

                                                           (-bucketlist #56, August 31, 2013)


But I don't feel like  my checking no. 56 off on my bucketlist yet because I was not able to get a selfie with Juris. One of disadvantages of being alone in doing this kind of thing is that you can't take photos that you're the subject. (Medyo nakakahiya naman magselfie tapos DSLR gamit mo.) Sorry, I'm poor, I can't afford to buy a smartphone. And I hate smartphones. So, I'll do my best to watch her show on September 25 at Bagaberde and I'll drag some friends so that I can have my selfie with her na. < Ang conyo






Yes, I was seven meters away from her. Haha


Wondering if how many items are on my bucketlist? 

No comments:

Post a Comment