Saturday, April 13, 2013

ALIWAN 2013


      It's my third time to see Aliwan here in Manila. 2011, I guess was the best because we were able to sit in a decent spot during the field demo at Quirino Grand Stand. And for me, last year's way better than this year's festival. 

Aliwan Festival is an event where you can experience Philippines' awesome culture at a time without buying any plane ticket and spending too much to see different traditions from Luzon to Mindanao.  
I haven't tasted mangoes from Zambales. But they say that they taste sweet like the girl's smile. 

Keep your head up, Manisan(Manisan - muslim word for beautiful)
 I know the word by heart because that's what my Muslim friends would call me. Haha.


In terms of costume, music and other stuff, participants from Mindanao are the best! Why? Watch next year's Aliwan and you'll know the difference. 




Medyo strong si Kuya
 My favorite group from the beginning, since 2011, Iloilo's Dinagyang Festival.

Tika! (Peek-a-boo)

Hala! Tribu Panayanon, birahi! 

I thought I would enjoy this year's Aliwan because I already have my DSLR, but then, I need to find a photography guild to enjoy it more next year. I've been inviting my friends to come with me, but, they have some other things to do. So, better luck next time. Haha. And I guess, I need to read my DSLR's manual again because my photos were crappy. 

OFF TOPIC: While I was waiting for the event to start, a man asked  my phone number, I was caught off guard and I did not know what to do. News flash, I just gave my number to a stranger. Hahaha. Tangengo. 

3 comments:

  1. You did? You gave your number to a stranger? HAHAHAHAHAHA. HILARIOUS. =) On the lighter note, Pogi ba? LOL =)

    Best in Photography ka talaga, *slow clap* :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. Yeah, I gave my number then I told him that, "Kuya, wag ka na mag expect na mag reply ako." Trololol. Medyo bad girl. He looks ok, hindi naman mukhang ewan.

      Watch Aliwan na next year!

      Delete
    2. @agel sy: Best in Photography ka din naman eh! Give your 600D some adventure!!!

      Delete