Friday, October 26, 2012

Smart Araneta

My brother asked me to buy something in Sta. Mesa, which's near to Pureza Station. I then saw that map in the card and I was like 5 stations away from Cubao.  My route was LRT 1 from Quirino to D. Jose, then LRT 2 from Recto to Pureza, and Pureza to Cubao. Fun. Fun. I brought my camera with me because I always wanted to do a photowalk.



I'm not a basketball fan but I really want to see what Smart Araneta looks like. I wanted to watch a UAAP or NCAA game, but when I arrived the Letran vs. Beda game was already done. So, I got no choice but to watch the next game. It was a bout between Air21 and Alaska. It was not a fun a game. But I saw Simon Atkins play. It made my day. Hahaha.



My shots we're not good because I'm just starting to learn how to shoot. Haha. I was using auto all the time. (Face Palm) 


Nonetheless, it wasn't  a boring day. I just want to spend my break wisely because I'm sure that I can't do this thing again next sem.


No comments:

Post a Comment