Saturday, September 8, 2012

The BOTOLAN Project: ABAKADA para sa Aeta


We went to Botolan last Friday to visit our Department's adopted community.  Our six-hour land travel was worth it. We gave them educational supplies, goods, medicine and a computer set . It's our college's tradition to go there twice a year. 

By the way, here are some of the photos I took during the immersion. The place was serene. I felt like I wanted to stay their for a week. A week away from the busy city and from school is grand. 

The watermark/logo is not official, I just made them for myself. 

Sitio Tumangan, Botolan, Zambales













I have no idea on how to put titles on these photos. Nonetheless, they say that a photo says a thousand words.  I'm just so happy that I had the opportunity to be with them and see their situation with my eyes. Seeing them that day was fun. 

We will be having an exhibit,  a forum and a benefit concert on the 21st. I wish you could join us and be part of the project.


Godspeed!


READ


[Parang walang connect yong photos ko sa project. Sana talaga may DSLR na ko, I just borrowed from my friend eh. Kahit papaano, natututo na rin ako. Ok ba photos ko?(Beginner eh) Ok ba 'yong logo? Comment please. Thanks.]




No comments:

Post a Comment