Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Blue, Red, Yellow and a Shade of Green

Flery: I don't quite understand this life. Why do I have to do all these stuff?

Ann: You're required to do that, idiot!

Flery: I know, but  I don't want to do anything right now.

 All I want to do is to sleep and...sleep and eat. 

Ann: Ok.

Flery: Aren't you going to say anything? That's it, that's all?
  
Ann: Yes.

Flery:  Aren't you going to tell me that, "Hey, your future is at stake if you're not going to do these now."

Ann: No.

Flery: Why?

Ann: Because...


Manila Food Junkies is your thesis! And doing it is fun. Editing photos and doing the RRL is an opportunity you should not miss. Go! Work your ass off! Just think about your next food trip on Friday. Yes. Food. 
One plate of Pancit and 56 sticks of street food. 
Ann: I know that you love doing your extra co-curricular activities than your academics but, you need to balance them. 50-50? 
Be fair. 

 I love doing this than my thesis. I rather spend my whole day clicking tabs on Adobe than wasting my time staring at a blank page on Microsoft Word. Yes, I don't like to write. I hate theories. 

Can't wait to see this printed! Hello, TP!


 Call cards! 



Work your ass off, idiot! -_- 
Eight months to go and be ready to face greater shit.


"I'm mad as Hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!" 

You. Yes, you.
 Do you think that what you're doing is right? 
Do you think that what you're doing is enough?
D'you think that you're  smart? 
D'you think that following all the rules  can make you happy? 
D'you think that writing this stuff will help you finish what you started? 

It's not always about what you think. Sometimes, you need to feel it. Feel it. FEEL. 
FEEEEEEEEEEEL. 








2 comments:

  1. HAHA :) YEAH! Be fair. Prioritize. :) 8 months na lang, time flies so fast and you won't notice it either. :) RRL on Sunday, HAHA =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! Be fair. HAHAH! Wala lang :)

    ReplyDelete