Saturday, May 25, 2013

Iloilo Trip in a 7-minute Video


Day One: It rained all day. 

Day Two: Toto and Nene.

I exactly lived my childhood life like those kids; played in the lawn; sang my favorite song in chorus with my friends; made funny faces and laughed as if there's no tomorrow. 

Day Three: SEAFDEC adventure with Tito Cha.

Spent my third day at SEAFDEC (Southeast Asian Fisheries Development) Tigbauan. It was a fun fun day because I was able to see and to hold  different sea creatures. 

Tito Cha is a Marine Biologist and he told me that he dives at least thrice a month! Woah! And I asked him if I can join them next time. He told me that I need to get a diving license. Yes, diving license. I thought, everyone can dive anytime, anywhere before. LOL. He said that it's a two-week training which that costs Php 16,000!  All you can dive! 

Maybe you're wondering why I did not go to the beach. Well, my beach body is not yet ready. Hahahaha. 


Summer 2013, well spent! 


No comments:

Post a Comment